WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookies is a small file that is store don the user´s computer and allows us to recognize. The set of “ cookies “ helps us improve the quality of our website by enabling us to control which page sour users find useful and which are not.
Cookies are essential to the internet functioning, providing many advantages in the interactive services benefits, supplying navigation and usability of our website. Please note that cookies can not damage your computer and, in return, which are activated help us identify and solve mistakes.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
SESSION COOKIES: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so no cookie is registered in the user´s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies, used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the future, it allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and the use.
PERMANENT COOKIES: are stored on our hard drive and our page reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after this date.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
The following is a list of the main cookies use don our webpage, distinguishing:
• Strictly necessary cookies: such as those that serve for a proper navigation or that allow to realice requested services for the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the webpage loads effectively.
• Third-party cookies: such as those used by social networks, or by external complements content.
• The analytical cookies: with periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to ensure the best possible service to the user, the websites usually make use of “ analytical “ cookies to collect statistical data of the activity.
LIST AND DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
The table published below displays schematically the non exempted cookies we use on our website.
|THIRD-PARTY COOKIES||NAME||PURPOSE / MORE INFORMATION||
WHO USES IT?
|GrupoMicros supports the use of Google Analytics on the website to make a report of the activity performed on it.||Google LTD|
|Used with the aim of allowing to engage an online chat. For more information click here: https://www.zopim.com/privacy||Zopim Technologies Pte Ltd.|
|OWN COOKIES||NAME||PURPOSE / MORE INFORMATION||WHO USES IT?|
|Cookies||msgcookie||Control the appearance of the alert message of cookies.||GrupMicros|
|Sessión||PHPSESSID||Navigation language preferences and the proper functioning of electronic commerce.||GrupMicros|
It can allow, block or delete the installed cookies on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
• For more information about the Firefox browser visit: https://support.mozilla.org/es/search?esab=a&q=cookies
• For more information about the Chrome browser visit: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
• For more information about the Explorer browser visit: https://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
• For more information about Safari browser visit: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
• For more information about the Opera browser visit: https://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
HOW CAN I DISABLE COOKIES ON MY BROWSER?
As an additional warranty to those described above, the registration of cookies may be subject to the acceptance during the installation or update of the used browser, and its acceptance may be revoked at any time by the configuration options available of contents and privacy.
Most browsers allow to turn a private mode in which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser, this private mode can have different names. Below is a list of the most common browsers and the different names for this “private mode”:
• Google Chrome 10 and superior; Incognito: More information in https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
• FireFox 3.5 and superior; Private Navigation: More information in https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we.
• Internet Explorer 8 and superior; InPrivate: More information in https://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/cookies-frequently-asked-questions.
• Safari 2 and superior; Private Navigation: More information in
• Opera 10.5 and superior; Private Navigation: More information in https://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Important: Please, read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more how to actívate the “ private mode “. You can still visit our website, although your browser is in “ private mode “. But your navigation of our website may not be optimal and some utilities may not function properly.